Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. Hello! My name is Anne Phung Nguyen. A Vietnamese American entrepreneur who lives with her incredible husband JP and her family in Orange County California. Henry is a happy and go-lucky father. Many people are familiar with me via my Instagram platform @annephung where I post my daily life: my highs, lows and all between. At the age of 1 year old My family and I immigrated to America. If it weren't because of the sacrifices made by my parents, I may not have been here to share my life with the world. When I realized that I had the potential to have a brighter future I set out to succeed and make my parents proud. I had a plan in my life that was to go to college graduate land a corporate job get married buy a house and have kids. I believed that this was the ultimate definition of success. life had other plans to show me the meaning of success. The year 2013 brought me to the realization that the job I was in didn't feel like a good fit for me. Even though the compensation and position was good but I did not feel that the work was satisfying. It was more like I was just doing nothing but wasting time. I had a passion for exercising and enjoyed getting out and about with friends. while I walked my new career path. I discovered my passion for personal training. In 2014 I started my own business, and in the year 2021 I will be celebrating my 7th birthday. In this field it is not a lot of Asian women. In order to be an innovator in my field, and to provide high-quality coaching and help others live an improved and happier life by establishing a life that is tailored to meet their needs and to reach their goals. My goal is to encourage others to chase their desires and live the lives they have always dreamed of. When my professional career began to flourish, I experienced the most devastating loss of my life, my mother's loss of life. The eight years she fought struggle with Scleroderma. Then she's in Heaven and I'll remain close to her in my heart. Life really does have the capacity to give us exactly what we need even if we're not able to see the lesson at this moment. In so many ways, the loss of my mother affected me in many ways. I truly believe she offered me another chance to be a part of her story after she passed away. Her death in the year of Tet/Lunar New Year Day was an opportunity for her to begin an entirely new chapter. To me, it was my second chance to live a fulfilling life. As I enter my 30's, I feel more vibrant than I have ever. It is true that I am living my life now, rather than just existing as I did previously. When I share my experience I hope my words will resonate with yours. My hope is that my words can aid you in understanding that you're not alone. That you have the ability to achieve everything you desire. Since death is the only thing there is in this world I wish you a great time in living your life to the fullest and leave without regrets.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

King

Elizabeth Gillies and Elle Fanning